I was watching the movie The Debt last night.  I was wondering if in a few years the Palestinians won't have a group to go after Zionist war criminals.  As an atheist myself I was also wondering how Jewish Atheist support Israel because the primary reason for its existence is based on the Bible and the world of the sky god.  I'm not arguing why Jews want to live there, I'm asking how do Jewish Atheist justify their support of the State of Israel? I mean I'm physically looking at the "Jew" and I see a European, not a brown skinned mixed human being, but a person that is indistinct from a western European.  None of this is logical. Seriously, I would like to have this make some sense. 

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trudy as far as my being a "bigot" or anti-semetic is concerned, why would I not want Israel to exist if it is a legitimate entity and not one for the purpose of imperialism, etc.?  You are talking to a person who detest power for control and a humanist.  As such, I think Khazars, Israelis, Arabs, Buddhist, Tigers and Lions should be able to live anywhere they wish, but I don't think they should steal peoples lands and claim them as their own and you must admit, the European does have a history of doing such.

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 24 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service