I need a short atheist phrase for a script tattoo.

I am getting a collar tattoo and I need some ideas for what to get. My best idea is "Beware of Dogma", but I don't want it to seem like a warning that I have dogma, so I'm thinking I should go in a different direction. Please post your ideas for a 3-5 word atheist phrase, whether it be funny, sarcastic, abrasive, or a combination of those. Thanks for your help!!

Tags: funny, phrase, sarcasm, tattoo

Views: 1923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to Google Translator, it means, "system commands". Sometimes Translator is more accurate than others, so I have no idea. I have been translating a lot of these phrases to Latin, Greek, Dutch, Danish, German, and Swedish, just to see how they look...as well as to see if I can pronounce them if someone asks me what it says. :)

I always liked "No Gods no Masters"

I have "Hail nothing, praise no one" written on my wall. 

Matt let us know what you decide and we need a pic of the finished product!

I definitely will. My appointment isn't until April 20th, so as soon as it's done, I will post a photo! I already plan to get the tattoo below, designed by Marc Poulin and edited by Peter. The string can be found here: http://www.thinkatheist.com/photo/new-atheist-symbol

Attachments:

This will be on the inside of my left forearm.

nice :)

If you have the power to think, you're an Atheist.

"Godless & Fearless"

"I Think Atheist"

I put my dogma down.

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service