I need a short atheist phrase for a script tattoo.

I am getting a collar tattoo and I need some ideas for what to get. My best idea is "Beware of Dogma", but I don't want it to seem like a warning that I have dogma, so I'm thinking I should go in a different direction. Please post your ideas for a 3-5 word atheist phrase, whether it be funny, sarcastic, abrasive, or a combination of those. Thanks for your help!!

Tags: funny, phrase, sarcasm, tattoo

Views: 1993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to Google Translator, it means, "system commands". Sometimes Translator is more accurate than others, so I have no idea. I have been translating a lot of these phrases to Latin, Greek, Dutch, Danish, German, and Swedish, just to see how they look...as well as to see if I can pronounce them if someone asks me what it says. :)

I always liked "No Gods no Masters"

I have "Hail nothing, praise no one" written on my wall. 

Matt let us know what you decide and we need a pic of the finished product!

I definitely will. My appointment isn't until April 20th, so as soon as it's done, I will post a photo! I already plan to get the tattoo below, designed by Marc Poulin and edited by Peter. The string can be found here: http://www.thinkatheist.com/photo/new-atheist-symbol

Attachments:

This will be on the inside of my left forearm.

nice :)

If you have the power to think, you're an Atheist.

"Godless & Fearless"

"I Think Atheist"

I put my dogma down.

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Erock68la 6 hours ago. 25 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 8 hours ago. 9 Replies

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Pope Beanie 9 hours ago. 134 Replies

Is There Any Ex-Mennonites or Ex-Amish On This Site?

Started by Jessica Miller in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 17 hours ago. 27 Replies

Blog Posts

How did that happen?

Posted by Belle Rose on December 19, 2014 at 4:36am 6 Comments

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service