I need a short atheist phrase for a script tattoo.

I am getting a collar tattoo and I need some ideas for what to get. My best idea is "Beware of Dogma", but I don't want it to seem like a warning that I have dogma, so I'm thinking I should go in a different direction. Please post your ideas for a 3-5 word atheist phrase, whether it be funny, sarcastic, abrasive, or a combination of those. Thanks for your help!!

Tags: funny, phrase, sarcasm, tattoo

Views: 1905

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Without God, life is everything.

Something punny.. 

My karma ran over your dogma.

I like that, but it would indicate that I believe in karma, which I do not.

I am my own god.

That would work very well!!

We Won Jesus Died = WWJD

Too stupid to understand science?  - collar part.  Then underneath have "Try religion"

Nice!

in the begining man created god

I think that's too long, but I like it.

Perhaps instead of your original idea 'Beware of Dogma", you could go with " Free of Dogma" or "Free from Dogma".  I myself have an atheist tattoo on my left inner arm, the greek word, "atheos" meaning without god/godless.

I do like "Free from Dogma", but it loses the pun made from "Beware of Dog". Not out of the question, though.

Since Latin always looks nice and lends an air of intellectualism, how about "Ratio imperat" - Reason rules. 

That said, I'm not sure I conjugated that correctly.  Maybe somebody out there who attended Catholic school longer than I did can check this for me.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service