Early on, I never thought I'd have to make a choice like this. And don't get me wrong: when it comes to the presidential level, I ALWAYS vote Democrat. 

However, between the three front-runners of Trump, Cruz, and Rubio, I'll take Trump because I think his "Christianity" is feigned whereas the other two are fundamentalist Christians who will justify Oval Office decisions with Bible passages and end of days beliefs.

What do you think?

Views: 1752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And if I go to Wisconsin I won't need to get a hat. :)

I'm a lover of the blues, too. A current favorite is Cambozola, a Camembert-like cheese with veins of Gorgonzola mold running through it. But...I'll take any blue cheese.

quite a hike for me...

@Reg:

"....could I have a full bottle in front of me??"

You bet and I'm buying, next time you're close to Southwest Missouri give me a hollar, there is a Whiskey Bar close with nice leather chairs. :)

Hahahahahahahahahah.............LOL...............Holy Birdbrains that's funny

I think I just heard someone that looked and sounded exactly like Mitt Romney speaking.

I'm not sure if its too obtuse a reference, but all I can think of when I see/hear Donald Trump is Zaphod Beeblebrox with half the brains and 2/3 the arms.

Am I the only one who thinks this?

:D

That hadn't occurred to me, but if you put Marvin behind him, dressed like Chris Christie...

This made me wonder... maybe Trump & Christie are the only people on Earth who know about an alien invasion on its way here?

What, without any of the Scienologists knowing?

RSS

© 2022   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service