I predicted with great accuracy what would happen....If Trump became the nominee he would be President....

Now I am predicting that I need to get the hell out of the United States. No joke. I have been saying for over a year now I want the fuck OUT!!

We ARE going to war, like, soon....I'm fucking scared....Call me crazy if you want. But I KNOW I'm right!!!!!!!

Please someone get us out of here.

Views: 590

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a house in Puerto Rico. Three bedrooms, a few blocks from the ocean, everyone's invited. But wait! Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. so chances are a passing nuclear cruiser, armed with cruise missiles will lob one at San Juan and one at Ponce and there goes that idea!

This guy scares the living shit out of me too Belle. He's capable of anything. But half the country thinks he's the bee's knees...

Look, we're Americans. We're here because no one else wanted us. They're not going to take us back. So we have to defend our little back yards and little pink houses with what ever means possible because it's all we got... Running? Not an option. In case you haven't heard most Europeans think we're jerks. My daughter has been in Belgrade, Serbia for the last five months on a scholarship and she can attest to the animus surrounding us Americans. 

I can attest to one thing because I've seen it with my own eye's, we are the baddest MOFO's on the block. Being stationed on an aircraft carrier and maintaining state of the art jet aircraft will do that to you...

@Noel: when can I move in? Lol...I love the sound of Coquis lol....even PR would at least get us off the mainland. Do you take Section 8? I could be there by Sept!

That's funny.

It's my dad's house and it's been pretty much abandoned since he passed. Stayed there when he got sick and the first night, trying to get some sleep, was a nightmare. You heard the Coquis (little tree frogs indigenous to the islands for anyone who never heard the name) but you also heard the feral cats fighting just outside the window and the dogs barking and the rooster's crowing and the crickets, and cicada's, and it was just bedlam out there! My dad slept through it. I had to go get ear plugs.

Interesting. So you don't subscribe to the theory that all this US/Russia posturing is a combined effort to make it seem like Putin and Trump are not in collusion and the elections weren't interfered with?
Nope. I do think Russia interfered with the election (obviously)....but Putin played us. Now they want to take over. Trump was an easy target because he's stupid. And Putin has played him like a fiddle. And now Russia wants to make us pay...I do not think Trump even realizes what he has gotten us into.

Hello people!!!!!!
Oh dear. Trump just told everyone at a press conference with the Italian Prime Minister, that he (Trump) is a great friend of Pavarotti. Not only has Pavarotti been dead for ten years, but his family sent vehement objections to Trumps usage of Nessun Dorma at his pre-election rallies, stating that Pavarotti stood for inclusiveness and would have abhorred Trumps manifesto.

On the plus side, we are 10% through Trumps official term. Only another 9 chunks to go!

I agree with everything but your math. 10% of 48 months is 4.8 months.

But I'm too lazy to actually work it out more precisely!

@His Holiness (sic)

"I agree with everything but your math. 10% of 48 months is 4.8 months.

But I'm too lazy to actually work it out more precisely!"

She is using Trump math, she has a PhD fron Trump uNiversity,  Her math is HUGE!!!

I do see and fear the possibility of something like a Putin + Trump World Oligarchy, but not as much as I feared before. It's interesting that Exxon's request for doing business with Russia has just been rejected by the Treasury Department. And other unsuccesses wrt his promises abound. Steve Bannon losing status and position (e.g. wrt military/homeland policy) is a big plus I didn't expect to happen so soon.

I have expected Bannon's eventual removal or demotions, because I pictured the Trump/Bannon team as using each other for personal gain or ideological expression. The republican held congress has not obliged them nearly as much as either had hoped!

The biggest thing I'm worried about now is how political motives can make the dog wag instead of the tail. Trump might find a need to start a war before the 2020 election. Terrorists probably bank on that possibility too, which might precipitate a major attack on us in order to get Trump to react.

Still, I'm basically optimistic! Thanks for not leaving us all alone here in the USA, yet. :)

I'll try this again with a better scale:

On a scale of zero to ten...how certain are you that there will be a war during trumps presidency:

• 0=no chance there will be a war (if there is a WWIII it will involve flying pigs),
  • 5=picking one or the other makes you nauseous  (a coin toss is as constructive),
  • 10=absolute certainty (If no WWIII then the laws of physics have broken down).

From my part, I'd say about 2. What about you Belle? What about you thinkatheisters?

RSS

Forum

Belief

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk Jun 20. 0 Replies

Agnosticism

Started by Chris Russell in Small Talk. Last reply by Chris Russell Jun 6. 11 Replies

I'm not an atheist anymore...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie Jun 12. 19 Replies

Alex J O'Connor

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman Jun 1. 3 Replies

Blog Posts

Equuleus - the little horse

Posted by Brad Snowder on July 9, 2017 at 1:08am 0 Comments

Horrified

Posted by Mary smith on July 2, 2017 at 12:35pm 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service