Hi, I am a 64 yr old woman who is finally free of religious skeletons. I can now without guilt call myself an Atheist.  Because of my "Christian" upbringing ,my thoughts, ideas, opinions became molded for me but not by me, as a result i have never been able to express myself very well . I now hold my own opinions which i would like to articulate on this site but so far feel intimidated with the writings, they all sound so intelligent and im impressed by the way opinions are expressed . The other day a blog on here was a guy expressing his disgust on how stupid some people are when it comes to writing their opinions without proper punctuation ,spelling etc, well i am one of those people, I feel very intelligent inside but cannot express myself well. I guess the point im trying to make is that i found this site interesting but feel very intimated to speak my mind.  For now i will just sit back and enjoy the reading.

Views: 1234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peggy...I wouldn't worry about those that police punctuation and grammar, or the one's the WHINE ABOUT CAPITALIZED LETTERS SHOUTING AT THEM be because they are so freaking mental they can't handle bold faced type....how freaking traumatic.

Just look at it like this, if everything isn't picture perfect for perfectionists they have a hard time comprehending what you are trying to say, but that's their problem, not yours. Express yourself the best you can, any way you can, when you have the desire.

Oh, and congratulation on your escape from the dark side!

RE: "I'm not half as smart as the people here" - like I said earlier, WE're not half as smart as we think we are, either --!

RSS

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service