1. Don't be an asshole.
2. Avoid those who are vexations to the spirit.
3. Be tolerant of what doesn't hurt others.
4. Do not kill.
5. Do not steal.
6. Do not defraud.
7. Do not rape.
8. Do no physical harm to others.
9. Do no psychological harm to others.
10. Help those who you can.
Wonderful list. I feel a little silly posting this topic as you and I assure many others on this site are on the same mindset. haha
Don't swallow your moral code in "Tablet" form.......Hitchens
Suggesting a suppository? Hehehe!
As long as you don't try to shove it up someone else's butt, I think that would be fine.
THE THREE 4 COMMANDMENTS
never talk about Star Trek in a biker's bar
don't believe everything you think
don't assume the suspect is always the guy with no shirt (especially when watching COPS)
never buy a used mattress
1. Don't be a dick
2. Laugh at least 5 times a day
3. Learn Something everyday
4. Encourage enthusiasm in education
5. Don't hold onto silly idealologies
6. Be gentle with the planet
7. Fight injustice in all forms
8. Help those who need it
9. Pay it forward
10. Don't be a dick
1. Only speak the truth
2. Be honest in everything you do
3. Harm no one by action or inaction
4. Be nice
I think that's all you really need.
Simple and to the point. I like. haha
Four Commandments of old age:
1. Don't pass up a bathroom.
2.Never trust a fart.
3. never waste an erection.
4. And never forget to ... uh, never forget to ..."ah shit!"
Instead of ten rules; two.
1) Have fun.
2) Know that only sociopaths enjoy hurting others.
Commandment # 1:
Send me all your money!