In the fall of 2009 I googled for information on Gobekli Tepe.  It happens to be one of the oldest monuments/structures of civilization ever found, and news of it really shook the foundations of anthropology.  One of the top listings was a great blog about what the Gobekli Tepe site meant in terms of the history of civilization and religion.  In the comments section the ideas were flying back and forth and I wanted in to the discussion so I created an account on the site.  That site was this site, ThinkAthiest.com!  Now, a year and a half later, I'm a very active member.

So, how did YOU come to find ThinkAtheist?

Views: 638

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I clicked "Stumble"
So you just sort of fell into it, huh? :)
I've found TA by searching for atheist wallpapers.
I found it through a FB friend. I had no idea Atheist centric social sites existed (and a lil pissed I didn't think of it first) but I'm still new, I'm not as active on here as I would like.
I found out about it on the r/atheism subreddit.
I was using Google to look for the source of a quote, and found it here. I was intrigued by the site, and joined.

I found it by mistyping Thinking Atheist, if anyone has ever heard of that site, which is most probable seeing as they create some of the best Atheist videos.

Check it out,

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/

I was Internet searching for interesting post-Rally to Restore Sanity events in DC last year, and the TA event at the 21st Amendment Bar came up. We went over and somehow managed to find some nice TA people there in all the chaos.
Seriously cool - I would love to get to a live TA event.

^i love it here i can play my music while surfing =)

DuckDuckGo led me here while searching atheist

...I typed the word 'atheist' into Google.

Yes, I'm lame. 

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service