i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1901

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm confused (or are you?). Are you replying to your own post?

RE: "I'm confused" - now THERE'S a shocker!

What are you referring to?

Hey, I get that. That's why I noted "no offense". Just found it funny is all. Please stick around and enjoy, Micmic.

What should be the question if you rewrite mine?

I knew that Stutz, I just wasn't sure he did - we have a strange sense of humor that not everyone understands.

it was my first board here and it was nice, maybe this will be my last too.. JK

"just kidding!"

No problem with that, it was just question by a curious like me,

Theist made the claim that there is a god, it is up to them to provide the proof that he does. The proof thus so far is nothing less than childish

I responded to your post, then went back a page and realized you weren't directing it at me, so I deleted mine, in case you were wondering what's going on.

I'm going to bed now, while I'm behind.

Given that quote from Mark... I really have to wonder where exactly Christians get they homo-hatred from. It's like they have 2 rules: 1) love God, 2) love everyone else. And still they manage to get the second one wrong sooooo often.

I like this:

Couldn't this be appealed on the grounds of "cruel and unusual punishment"?

Oklahoma teen sentenced to attend church as part of probation for DUI manslaughter conviction

MUSKOGEE - Attending church on Sunday for 10 years was one of the conditions a Muskogee County judge placed on a teenager whose sentence in a manslaughter case was deferred this week for 10 years.
Click Here For the Full Article

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Forum

Are homophobes really phobic?

Started by Unseen in Society. Last reply by Unseen 13 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com