i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's Kolob for the Mormons.

I'm pretty sure Kobol was from Battlestar Galactica.

@Obfuskation, re I think it's Kolob for the Mormons.

You made me say Kolob backwards, and now I am yet again wiping down my keyboard...

I think you are right.

I agree, I stand corrected - something Unseen has never learned to do --

Must be my disgraphia, you're absolutely right!

(See, Unseen - THAT's how it's supposed to work!)

What's the attraction of Kobol? Great golf courses? Kickass brothels? All the high-powered drugs He could ever want?

Like the 900-pound gorilla, where does a universe-creating god live? Anyplace he wants!

After all, he DOES work in mysterious ways --

At least we have some idea of how big God is. Smaller than a planet, it would seem.

AH HA! so God ISN'T omnipresent!

No.

Hey Micmic,

I'm not sure I understand the question as yet. Are you asking how can one know who The One, True God is (a matter of sorting out gods that leads to atheism) or do you mean, can you prove or disprove the existence of a god generally?

I started a discussion over at debatingchristianity about a week ago. It's gotten over 4500 views so far which is the most rapid increase in viewership the site has ever had, so it must be interesting. If you're interested, it is a discussion where I posed the question,

"How do I know your God is The One, True God"?

I know at least SteveInCO has visited (he uses the same name there) because he commented there. It's a deconversion conversation staged on a blog (not realistic) but it gives you an idea of how you might try to argue for or against a god in a way that is actually effective as opposed to rhetorical, humorous, tongue in cheek, speaking to the choir, etc.

- kk

maybe, my english is bad as i imagine, can you help me with this.?

i was catholic christian before

RSS

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service