i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1938

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I blame the donkey

J'accuse --!

maybe i should thank the farmer for the food

@Micmic - probably the most logical idea, after all, which Jesus actually provided the food, the one whose back aches from picking vegetables for minimum wage or less, or the one who floated up into the sky after he came back to life?

Mi pueblo estaba circa del mar, en Baja! El pueblocito con la plaza del toros, muy cerca de la frontera --

Prefriero las chiles verde! Bíen rico!

Especialmente con juevos revueltos, jamón,  frejoles, y pan tostada!

¿Yo? No, mija - soy Englés, Francés, Alemán, y otras, pero Mexicano, no --

Porque ahora no puedo hablar Inglés - ¡la problema es que no tengo tarjeta verde! ¡Ay, yi, yi!

as far as is jesus real. we have no proof whatsoever that he was who that book says he was. no proof he was even here. no proof the disciples were even disciples of god. all we have is some book that is filled with rumors and what people heard other people say.

if there was a god, there is no way of knowing which one is right, there are thousands of gods throughout history. what makes jesus think he can be the only way?

research my links on my group.

https://www.facebook.com/tiffany.willoughby.75/info#!/groups/219319...

Tried your link Tiffany, this is what I got:

"This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service