i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same song - third verse :)

Sorry Tiff - same song, second verse --

what??

At least two of us, Tiff, in different countries, have tried to access that URL and gotten the same message:

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Three for three now.

yes, i fixed it. the link is in my above comment. but heres a relink

but i just deactivated my facebook, so im not sure the link will work now

@Blaine (sorry I can't use the "Reply" button, my TA's messed up)

What am I supposed to do with all those permission slips I forged in High School?

Let's follow the advice of Samuel Taylor Coleridge for moment (from his treatise on how to enjoy fiction), suspend our disbelief, and say that he does - he has a lot to answer for.

This, from my friend Onyango, from his site, Random Thoughts:

A VERY powerful film, and well worth 75 minutes! The most memorable line in the film, for me, was, "God is not good. We pray to him, not because he is good, but because he is on our side."

OK - tossed my cookies (not a metaphor Blaine, my computer cookies) and now all of my TA features are fully functional again! Yay!

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 5 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service