i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1985

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sarah believes in god and Jesus, I do not. But on this site we can still be friends.

@sarah are you a christian?

your such a great person with a strong beliefs

And I Micmic, do not think that there is any proof for the things that Sarah believes, but I respect her right to believe as she chooses.

i respect her too, to be honest i learned something from her, but still nothing can changes my beliefs about i am now.

And she will quickly tell you that she has learned much from us, but still nothing can change her beliefs. But we can all be friends. No one needs to get angry just because we believe differently.

that's true, and we respect each other, we people are made to be social not to eat each other.

@Sarah, Do you pray Sarah? of course you are, but have you ever pray for an atheist?

What do you think god (Jesus) will say?

@GM - RE: "'I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.' - Timothy 2:12"

Supposedly, that was a letter written by Paul, but others of Paul's letters have shown great respect for women, even to the point of considering one to be a Deacon in the church, an almost unheard of thing at the time. Most new Testament scholars believe that Timothy was a forgery written by someone who wanted his agenda heeded, so he wrote it using Paul's name.

RE: "thankfully, the woman gets a free donkey ride afterward" - you didn't read far enough, a little later, he chops her into twelve pieces for being a slut, after he was the one who sent her out in the first place.

On a more modern-day note, did you hear about the 16-year old girl in Egypt? A young guy tried to cop a feel, and she spat in his face. he pulled out a gun and shot her, then told police his gun went off accidentally. Some things never change.

RE: "I know a good place to buy a donkey. The concubine is a bit harder to come by."

I don't know about you, but where I come from, concubines are easier to buy than donkeys.

But you're right, most of the men in the Bible felt that women were great, and that every man ought to own one - two, if he could afford it.

That would explain the Mountain Dew

What was it that Shakespeare said about, "the most unkindest cut of all" --?

Pluto's blue haze

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

Ronda Rousey on cover of Aus. Men's Fitness magazine

Started by matt.clerke in Art. Last reply by Logicallunatic 3 hours ago. 18 Replies

Bullying people into believing and not-believing.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Davis Goodman on Monday. 9 Replies

Services we love!

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service