i was talking about the existence of Jesus Christ, is he real? why should i believe him? where is he now?

Views: 1973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RE: "I'm confused" - now THERE'S a shocker!

What are you referring to?

Hey, I get that. That's why I noted "no offense". Just found it funny is all. Please stick around and enjoy, Micmic.

What should be the question if you rewrite mine?

I knew that Stutz, I just wasn't sure he did - we have a strange sense of humor that not everyone understands.

it was my first board here and it was nice, maybe this will be my last too.. JK

"just kidding!"

No problem with that, it was just question by a curious like me,

Theist made the claim that there is a god, it is up to them to provide the proof that he does. The proof thus so far is nothing less than childish

I responded to your post, then went back a page and realized you weren't directing it at me, so I deleted mine, in case you were wondering what's going on.

I'm going to bed now, while I'm behind.

Given that quote from Mark... I really have to wonder where exactly Christians get they homo-hatred from. It's like they have 2 rules: 1) love God, 2) love everyone else. And still they manage to get the second one wrong sooooo often.

I like this:

Couldn't this be appealed on the grounds of "cruel and unusual punishment"?

Oklahoma teen sentenced to attend church as part of probation for DUI manslaughter conviction

MUSKOGEE - Attending church on Sunday for 10 years was one of the conditions a Muskogee County judge placed on a teenager whose sentence in a manslaughter case was deferred this week for 10 years.
Click Here For the Full Article

I think I'd beg for the needle! Speaking of 10 years in prison, check THIS out:

Pakistan court sentences man to death for blasphemy

(The link is in the headline, but THIS is the paragraph you need to see:)

"'The additional session judge Azar Khan has passed a sentence on him (Shah) of capital punishment and imprisonment for 10 years under the charges of blasphemy,' Syed Zamurd Shah (no relation), the district and session judge in the northern city of Chitral, told AFP."

So how do you suppose that works - does the poor slob spend ten years in the slammer, then get executed, or do they execute him first, then throw him in a cell for a decade?

RSS

Forum

New site

Started by umar in Announcements. Last reply by Belle Rose 8 minutes ago. 22 Replies

gay marriage decision

Started by Dale Headley in Small Talk. Last reply by Beth yesterday. 5 Replies

Is there an energy resource with such attributes?

Started by ỮŊĐÜムņĮØńệ尺 in Physics, Astronomy, Cosmology. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 5 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

My Purity Ring

Posted by Michelle Varni on July 5, 2015 at 7:18pm 2 Comments

Services we love!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2015   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service