Yes. I have this homework to do as a term project. The object is Romanian ( my language ) and we study Psalms and religious chronicles. The title of my project is the same with this topic. I have split it to 4 persons. One colleague gets the religious literature, one the mitropolits and their chronicles, one gets the generalities about religion and I get the evolution of religion. 

The evolution of religion. Sounds so right.

I would like to know if you guys can help me on this, because with this opportunity I want to attack the religion at it's roots. If you know some resources, they would also be good.

Thanks all!

Tags: homework, religion

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice. By the way, I will have to explain the evolution of religion without referring to evolution by natural selection ( so no words like 'evolutionary advantage' and stuff ) since almost nobody in my class believes in evolution and that will cause a discussion that I am not prepared to deal with since I know it only superficially ( never learned it at school ).
Good material.
God created Adam and Eve! They had Caine and Abel!  But wait, those are two males!   How the hell did the rest of civilization evolve!   Must be magic!

The Dawkins idea of the cultural meme might be a nice starting point.

RSS

Atheist Sites

Blog Posts

Rounding Up?

Posted by Carol Foley on November 20, 2014 at 3:17am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service