I've stumbled across this place many-a-time, and I've decided this is a community I want to make an effort to join. I'm a senior Chemistry major at the predominantly Christian/conservative Texas A&M University so I meet few people tolerant let alone accepting of my immutable predisposition to empirical evidence, so.. just thought I'd say hi :]

Much love,

Rae

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!

The pleasure is mine <3

Hello fellow nerd larva!

Wow, you might even be family!

Perhaps.. perchance we're related to Bryan Cox, which would obviously be consistent our nerdy predisposition :]

Uncertain, most of my 'Cox' side seem to have died out. Bryan Cox does sound a little familier....

Welcome fellow geek.  I tend to geek in multiple areas, personally so I guess that makes me a polygeek.

Mole day.

Well that beats pi day and even Tau day, brought to us by the math geeks.

I personally regret the lack of chemistry education in our world.  I mean honestly, remember the scene where Bugs Bunny bit into the fake metal carrot and said "it's aluminumnumnumnumnum..."?  It would have gone better if it was a molybdenumdenumdenumdenum carrot, but no one would have got it.

We share the same regret. I actually knew scant little about chemistry coming into college as an engineering major, but organic chemistry won my heart over :] 

Have any understanding of the energy transfer cycle in cells? I have been puttering with MFC-Microbial Fuel Cell design for some time, and am looking for a deeper understanding of the transfer cycle where the extra-cellular electrons for the fuel cell come from. I am very interested in finding a few, easy to extract moderators, for the transfer.  

You'd be surprised that Yahweh exist on this site.

I hope lots of gods of various credos make their way onto this site :]

Here ya go Rachael - grab a two-wheeler and load up your UHaul!

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/index.php

RSS

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service