I've stumbled across this place many-a-time, and I've decided this is a community I want to make an effort to join. I'm a senior Chemistry major at the predominantly Christian/conservative Texas A&M University so I meet few people tolerant let alone accepting of my immutable predisposition to empirical evidence, so.. just thought I'd say hi :]

Much love,

Rae

Views: 505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!

The pleasure is mine <3

Hello fellow nerd larva!

Wow, you might even be family!

Perhaps.. perchance we're related to Bryan Cox, which would obviously be consistent our nerdy predisposition :]

Uncertain, most of my 'Cox' side seem to have died out. Bryan Cox does sound a little familier....

Welcome fellow geek.  I tend to geek in multiple areas, personally so I guess that makes me a polygeek.

Mole day.

Well that beats pi day and even Tau day, brought to us by the math geeks.

I personally regret the lack of chemistry education in our world.  I mean honestly, remember the scene where Bugs Bunny bit into the fake metal carrot and said "it's aluminumnumnumnumnum..."?  It would have gone better if it was a molybdenumdenumdenumdenum carrot, but no one would have got it.

We share the same regret. I actually knew scant little about chemistry coming into college as an engineering major, but organic chemistry won my heart over :] 

Have any understanding of the energy transfer cycle in cells? I have been puttering with MFC-Microbial Fuel Cell design for some time, and am looking for a deeper understanding of the transfer cycle where the extra-cellular electrons for the fuel cell come from. I am very interested in finding a few, easy to extract moderators, for the transfer.  

You'd be surprised that Yahweh exist on this site.

I hope lots of gods of various credos make their way onto this site :]

Here ya go Rachael - grab a two-wheeler and load up your UHaul!

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/index.php

RSS

Forum

Your kid's friends

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by GTWilco 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

World conflict and problems other than Israel-Palestine.

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Gallup's Mirror 11 hours ago. 54 Replies

Is Anything Worth Saying Anymore?

Started by Ari E. S. in Small Talk. Last reply by Fragile Nokia 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 4 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service