Hello! I've been on here for a few days now, and have commented on things, posted a blog etc, but I thought I'd give an official shout out to all my fellow non-believers on the site.

I'm both creative (I enjoy writing, playing music and occasionally drawing) and logical (I have a talent for understanding mathmatics, which I probably haven't developed as much as I could have) which makes my mind a fairly difficult place to live in. I'm just about finishing my last year of school before I go off to study Computational Physics in Edinborough. My big project, which I neglect far too much, is a fantasy novel, which I hope may some day become a bestseller...

I enjoy philosophising, especially on matters such as the nature of the universe, and the questions of human nature, and I look forward to sharing and listening to such ideas with you!

Tags: new

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heya Adam, welcome to T|A!
Welcome to the community, Adam!

We share quite a few interests. I, too, enjoy writing, and I'm attempting to get a children's book published this year. I always thought about writing a science fiction novel, but I just don't have the drive.
I'd like to hear how you get on with the publishing Dustin. As of yet I have not finished a novel, but I do think I can complete this one - and the sending of manuscripts to the publishers has always scared me. I however do know a published author through my uncle, and he has offered to give me tips on editing etc when I finally get the stuff down on the page.

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 13 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service