Just dropping by to introduce myself. I'm really glad I found this site. It's nice to have the opportunity to have intelligent conversations with like minded people.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah for sure! I sent a invite to you! Thanks for joining :) We are a small but growing community on a great website thats not atheist 1.0 :P haha (which so many are!!) Glad to see you joined! My fav part is the vid section! :)

Find more videos like this on Think Atheist
Yeah I saw this video on Digg and that's how I found this site. I have been waiting for something like this. Nice to meet you Christy :)
Hey! Yeah I am new and I am totally in love with the site. It has been really alot of fun to finally really talk to other atheists that are not ugly and blah looking sites.
haha yeah bc of this site I finally found it ok to be an atheist. But :( I have yet to have the ovaries to tell my family yet :(
Hi Jeff. It looks like this is going to be a cool place to gather and share ideas, I look forward to it. It almost feels like an AA meeting, people are starting to admit that they are non-believers and discovering that it's ok, even more so when surrounded by other people with the same crazy idea that there just might not be an invisible man hiding in all our heads.
Hi, Jeff!
Hello! =) yup i love this site so much! =)

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Blog Posts

Zella Mae Jarrett

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 19, 2014 at 11:35pm 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com