I never really post anything because my english is not that great, but I visit this site everyday and I just want to say thanks to all the members that post useful information and that share their stories. I've been feeling kind of lonely because is not easy to be an open atheist and be accepted, but visiting this site and see other people that are going through the same things, and that view the world really how it is using critical thinking gives me comfort to think that Im in the right path and that the reasons for our lack of believe is more than just right. Anyway I just wanted to say this to thank you all, so that you keep doing it, keep spreading reason, and keep sharing stories because it really helps!

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love that.

You are not alone.

We're here and thankfully rational.

Hello natanael - your English seems pretty darn good to me! Don't be put off from giving your point of view. People can easily "read past" any "English as second language" mistakes, and I look forward to hearing your point of view from a very Catholic country, if I am not mistaken.

Your English seems fine to me

Thank God, you're here!

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Cato Rigas 17 minutes ago. 6 Replies

To assimilate? Or not to assimilate? That is the question

Started by Belle Rose in Society. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 59 minutes ago. 26 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Erock68la 1 hour ago. 46 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 2 hours ago. 20 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 3 Comments

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service