Hi , My name is Haithem . I'm from Tunisia . I'm 21 . I noticed there's no one from my country or even arabic so kind of feel a little bit stranger in here LOL !!! I left Islam when i was 20 . The main reason wa sthe contradictions between science & coran . All the irrational things that made the divinity of that book impossible .I hav to say i've been religious since i was child . I stopped practicing whern i became 15 but i stayed muslim . I was sceptic and I always had all kind of forbidden questions since childhood so that made it easy to be an atheist when I grow up ummmmmmmm i don't know what else to say but I'm here to know atheist like me all over the world especially same age as me . Peace :)

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah I noticed there are few arabics in T|A but I believe I am the only tunisian here !!!
yeah your friend is right what are you waiting for :D !!!!
So, Haithem, do you have more forbidden questions you want to ask? I'm always up for trying to answer them. Although I am not a knowledgeable person when it comes to the religious books, I sure have my opinions! There are others on here who are extremely knowledgeable and can actually answer your questions with facts and quotations. I love reading their insights and answers as well.
No not anymore because I only became atheist when I asked all the forbiden questions I had in mind and then figured out that Coran can't be a holy book . So unlikely to you I am very knowloedeable concerning religion . So I am here to comunicate with other atheist an dI am concerned more about meanin gof things without religion , things such morality , relationships , choices in life etc
Hello,I hope you feel welcome.
Thank you Natasha !!!
Welcome to T|A, Haithem!
Welcome! It's nice to have more international people.
welcome to the site buddy. There are ex-muslims on this site and they are very nice people. I think you are the only Tunisian though.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg R Thomas 22 minutes ago. 93 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service