Hi , My name is Haithem . I'm from Tunisia . I'm 21 . I noticed there's no one from my country or even arabic so kind of feel a little bit stranger in here LOL !!! I left Islam when i was 20 . The main reason wa sthe contradictions between science & coran . All the irrational things that made the divinity of that book impossible .I hav to say i've been religious since i was child . I stopped practicing whern i became 15 but i stayed muslim . I was sceptic and I always had all kind of forbidden questions since childhood so that made it easy to be an atheist when I grow up ummmmmmmm i don't know what else to say but I'm here to know atheist like me all over the world especially same age as me . Peace :)

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah I noticed there are few arabics in T|A but I believe I am the only tunisian here !!!
yeah your friend is right what are you waiting for :D !!!!
So, Haithem, do you have more forbidden questions you want to ask? I'm always up for trying to answer them. Although I am not a knowledgeable person when it comes to the religious books, I sure have my opinions! There are others on here who are extremely knowledgeable and can actually answer your questions with facts and quotations. I love reading their insights and answers as well.
No not anymore because I only became atheist when I asked all the forbiden questions I had in mind and then figured out that Coran can't be a holy book . So unlikely to you I am very knowloedeable concerning religion . So I am here to comunicate with other atheist an dI am concerned more about meanin gof things without religion , things such morality , relationships , choices in life etc
Hello,I hope you feel welcome.
Thank you Natasha !!!
Welcome to T|A, Haithem!
Welcome! It's nice to have more international people.

RSS

Forum

The Elephant in the Room...

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Kairan Nierde 42 minutes ago. 22 Replies

Calling All Vaginas!

Started by Pope Beanie in Small Talk 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

A relapse.....

Started by Belle Rose in Small Talk. Last reply by Belle Rose 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by Pope Beanie 11 hours ago. 60 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service