I personally do not believe in such things, but it makes me wonder why some of the people I know, really genuine, nice and truthful people, tell me these things that makes it hard to tell them to their face "You were halluccinating or possibly paranoid, it's not possible" If you guys can please help me, this is the only question I have on my mind! : Can you please help me figure out the reason why my co-worker, who I believe doesn't make stuff up, sees and feels paranormal phenomenon?

He told me this story about how all his life there's been something following him, and when he was little, about 8 or 10, he wouldn't believe in ghosts or demons because he thought it was nonsense, that's what his family told him and believed too. So when stuff would happen, he would say "There's an explanation for that" He truly didn't believe in that stuff. But it would still happen: Hearing noises, stuff flying in front of his eyes. At this point I asked clearly if he thought maybe he was paranoid or imagining it happen. He then said "Well if I was, I clearly was imaging all my life about my bed shaking and all the noises from different houses right?" I asked what makes him certain that it's a demon or ghosts. He then said that he thinks he's been possessed, that his mom saw him with glowing red eyes. He didn't believe at first either, he said there was no way scientifically that could happen. Then she showed him a video she recorded so she could have proof. He said everything was true. The final thing that made me weirded out was when he said recently it's come back, something's come back, and it's been messing with everything: furniture moving aroud and what not. THEN he said he's PHYSICALLY SEEN his roomate being DRAGGED from the floor!?! and that lighting candles and other religous stuff stopped it, but it wou ld continue. Sooooo, please give me reasons to be safe and know that some of this stuff is just in his head. He wasn't a believer and a skeptic, but he's said that it's happened and no matter what people say, that they aren't living it, and he has nothing to hide. He wants to show me the video and wants me to go over to see for myself about the phenomenon. So please help clarify this. Thanks!

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, the real reason I put this post up it because I don't know what lead him to believe this, especially the stuff he was telling me. I didn't want to just tell him straight "something's wrong with you" I wanted to see what you guys think was a problem with him or what your thoughts are on what he was saying. **What got me was that he seems really nice and genuinely believes this stuff, but of course even they can be hallucinating and putting all these thing in their head.** or he was just making it up for hype and attention. Don't worry, the last time I thought there were demons was when I thought cursing was bad..... A LONG TIME AGO

I've met two groups of really nice people (two different families) who seemed genuine but also swore they encountered ghosts. They said they saw things fly through the air and one family said a member had been grabbed by the ankles while walking down the stairs. I had no idea what was going on with them mentally or how to respond. It can be very uncomfortable and difficult to navigate.

Yes it can be, thank you!

Personally, I woujld watch the video. If you can get your hands on it, upload it to YouTube, then embed it here for us to see.

I'll bet there is no video.

This silly tale of 1980's made for t.v. ghostly theatrics is just an attempt to lure this guy

over so he can convince him of the glory of living in christ and witness to him or whatever it is these folks do.

If Andrade goes over to that guys Haunted Mansion he should film it!

Any chance he lives at 1313 Mockingbird Lane, in Mockingbird Heights?

I'm thinking maybe here.

Attachments:

Or possibly here:

http://www.peoplequiz.com/images/quizzes/addams-family-hous-6360.jpg

0001 Cemetery Lane

Ever read Stephen Kings short story 1408?

one of my favorite haunted room/house tales!

There probably isn't a video, but I probably won't go to his house for safety reasons. There's no point in going into a harmful situation when I know that what he's saying is just bs. Btw, I think he lives in both houses. In his head of course.

Tell him there are no demons. Our minds do so many amazing things that we may think are true. It would be interesting to see the video and if you can't make sense of it, look at it with friends for a second and third opinion.

There are probably no demons, but a crazy with an axe, a stupid mask, and motivation, could make your day into bloody crime scene...;p(

RSS

Blog Posts

People

Posted by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp on July 28, 2014 at 10:27pm 3 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service