Always glad to find a group of atheists and feel at home. Is this the right part of the forum to introduce myself? If not...someone can move me.

(As long as it's not into the back of the church.)

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Nelson! There's a LOT to see here...I'm happy!
Where are the cabana boys and Margaritas?

I'm just suggesting. :-)
AHA! (Slips off her shoes) I think I'm gonna' like this place!
Welcome from Great Britain.. It is great that so many are joining this site and it shows that the religious have something to worry about. You will find it a friendly site, and very informative as to what is going on in the rest of the World. Discussions are welcome and they some times lead to interesting stories and web sites.
Also a sense of humor which I see you have, is great.
Thanks, Elaine. So--we're an international group. I love that! Yes, I enjoy a sense of humor...how else can an atheist survive? The godly can be very amusing, can't they?
Heya and welcome to the site!
Thanks, Dave....are you going to show us photos of yourself with the Darwin finches tattoo? :-)

RSS

Forum

Torture Report release today

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Davis Goodman 4 minutes ago. 121 Replies

Ear-piercing a baby

Started by Simon Mathews in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Belle Rose 39 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Why do we tolerate this?

Started by Belle Rose in Crime and Punishment. Last reply by Pope Beanie 2 hours ago. 25 Replies

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Virgil 4 hours ago. 202 Replies

My Grandpa died last week

Started by Physeter in Small Talk. Last reply by Erock68la 6 hours ago. 7 Replies

Blog Posts

Pabst Blue Ribbon to the rescue!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 9:33pm 0 Comments

Finally, a cool billboard in Arkansas!

Posted by Ed on December 15, 2014 at 8:21am 2 Comments

Atheist Sites

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service