Hello all! I signed up a little while ago now, but never really got round to using the site (I'm so organised and proactive and etc) until now!

I guess I'm supposed to say a little bit about myself in this post? So here goes; I am a fifteen year old english geek, I spend too long playing computer games and watching videos of people playing the same games. I play the saxophone, read books, attempt and fail awfully to write stories (I used stories because I felt the term "books" was a slight overstatement) and I ramble. As you will have noticed already.

Anyway I'm @ETheEnglishGeek on twitter if you want, for some crazy reason, to follow me. Also I have a blog in which I write shit everynow and then under the address: http://thingsedthinks.blogspot.co.uk/ 

If you've read this far well done. :D

-ED

Tags: hi, introducing

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I play the saxophone, read books, attempt and fail awfully to write stories (I used stories because I felt the term "books" was a slight overstatement) and I ramble.

Welcome aboard, Ed. Revel in your shame as a writer. That's how you know you'll be good at it eventually.

"The best author will be the one who is ashamed to become a writer."
- Friedrich "God is dead" Nietzsche

We'll see I guess :/

RSS

Blog Posts

My Dad and the Communist Spies

Posted by Brad Snowder on August 20, 2014 at 2:39pm 0 Comments

Breaking Free

Posted by A. T. Heist on August 20, 2014 at 9:56am 4 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service