Thought I would introduce myself briefly before taking on other parts of the forum!

I've been an atheist my entire life, having been introduced to science at a very young age by my parents. No surprise, then, that I ended up being an engineer and researcher at a lab in Switzerland. Nowadays I also spend a lot of time in my native Greece and in Italy for both work and pleasure.

I discovered thinkatheist by chance on twitter (http://twitter.com/DoctorReason) and you'll probably also find me lurking in the podcast's chat.

I leave you with my first attempt at a (boring) atheist youtube video- Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQWFgRFe4rA (criticism very welcome!)

Looking forward to stimulating discussions :)

Tags: DoctorReason

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the club. ^_^
Welcome, fellow atheist \o\
Welcome fellow atheist and engineer. I've found this to be a very eye-opening site. I've met a lot of people, but never realized just HOW entrenched the theist community at large is. Please invite friends to grow the community, as we are one of the most oppressed minorities in my home country of the United States. Luckily, we have the luxury of not always coming out if we don't want to.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome! We look forward to your contributions and involvement!
Welcome to think atheist. Excellent video by the way. We should have a contest to see how many logical fallacies can be uttered by a theist in a five minute interval. With some of them, the flood of irrationality can be a bit overwhelming, so it was great to see you answering him point by point with well reasoned arguments. Looking forward to many more videos and discussions.
Welcome, Doc! I insist that you post tons of pictures of Greece because it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. :)
Welcome to the site, Doc!
Hi there. I live in the UK. Will check your youtube video and get back to you.

RSS

Forum

In Defense of ‘Islamophobia’

Started by Brian Daurelle in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 14 minutes ago. 57 Replies

where when how who why ?

Started by aubrey knows nothing * in Small Talk. Last reply by Pope Beanie 48 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 3 hours ago. 41 Replies

Sunday Disassembly

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Society. Last reply by Unseen 8 hours ago. 12 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service