Hello, I am new to the site, and really enjoy the discussions I have seen so far. I am a network administrator in North Carolina. My area is very heavily religious and thus very hard to escape the influence that religion has. I was raised Southern Baptist, but renounced it several years ago after taking a World Religions course in college. It really is true, that the more you learn about religion, the harder it is to believe in it. I look forward to making friends in this community, and having very lively conversations.

Tags: member, new, newbie

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heya Orlandin, welcome to the site!
Welcome to the site, Sir. Please to meet you.
Welcome! We are always happy to see freethinkers join and become part of the community!
I live in the UK and welcome you. I belong to the humanist society but would rather it be named Atheist Humanist Society.
A member of my Hum.Soc has a great web page www.freethinker.co.uk and perhaps this may give you an insight as to what interests we have in the uk and around the world. It is a safe site.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Zachary L. Hagedorn 29 minutes ago. 162 Replies

Blog Posts

Seeing the man in the child.

Posted by Diane on April 19, 2014 at 9:52am 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.