I'm new to the site and looking for like-minded individuals.  I may not have a lot of time to commit here, but I'd love to find some freethinking friends in the SE Mich area.  

Just trying to ease in...

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too banal an intro...

Some personal minutiae is in order:  I'm 38, happily single, a tradesman in the Auto Industry, a student of Philosophy, working on a degree at U of M. 

I've several interests: language(bilingual Spanish, currently studying Latin), music(hybrid, melange, bass), martial arts(20+years), cooking...sundry others. 

I've been a general non-theist for 20yrs, and I still haven't found too many friends within my own particular camp.  I deplore exclusionary thinking and extremism, but require a different base of friendship, especially considering the copious amounts of hatred I deal with at both my job and community. 

Otherwise, I hope to make some friends here. 

Many thanks,

Andrew

Hi Drew, great to meet you!  Welcome to Think Atheist :)

Many thanks, Strega.  :)

RSS

Forum

Recommendation

Started by David Boots in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by JadeBlackOlive 23 hours ago. 1 Reply

The Rise of Existence/Cosmos/Creation

Started by Andrew Brown in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 5 hours ago. 9 Replies

Raided

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by Gregg RThomas yesterday. 1 Reply

New Solution for Plastic Waste?

Started by JadeBlackOlive in Small Talk. Last reply by TJ 15 hours ago. 10 Replies

Blog Posts

The First Lie

Posted by Andrew Brown on April 24, 2017 at 12:46pm 11 Comments

13 April

Posted by Noon Alif on April 24, 2017 at 7:08am 0 Comments

© 2017   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service