I've been a long time fan on twitter and decided to join think atheist, I have 2 children and live in a very conservative little town. I love to have encouragement on how to deal, I want to yell from the rooftop that I am atheist however that would not go over well with my or my husbands job.  

I truly believe more people are atheist but just don't admit it, I mean really who believes that cockamaime crap anyway. Can't we just live this life and be good people? 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mandee, and welcome! I have two kids too, and live in a very liberal town, so I'm lucky.

Hi and welcome keep strong and don't forget we are all over the internet and there are many others in very similar situations to your own you are not alone.  

That's the peril of living in a small, conservative community, isn't it? If you fit in, it's great! But if you start to deviate...well, it's not exactly appreciated or valued like it might be somewhere else. It's too bad!

Where's your town? What kind of work do you and your husband do?

RSS

Blog Posts

What do you do with the anger?

Posted by dataguy on September 20, 2014 at 5:12pm 3 Comments

Aftermath

Posted by Belle Rose on September 20, 2014 at 2:42am 3 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service