I'm Amber and I just came to see if I could find some intelligent discussion here, so far I'm very pleased and I'm enjoying myself greatly! If anyone ever wants to chit-chat my skype is in my profile--just let me know who you are when you add me or I might ignore you. 

And you can always message me on here, but I'm really bad at checking mail! Haha

I'm not vain, but I do tend to talk about myself more than I realize! I mostly identify this as the need to be /really/ understood by people. I'm always looking for people to whom I can relate and who can relate to me, so I suppose the best way to do that is to talk about yourself! (Still, really, there's no excuse beyond a borderline narcissistic fascination with my own inner workings to talk about myself as much as I do!)

But the whole point of this thread is to talk about me, so yay? Hehe

I've been an artist since very young always getting in trouble during school because I was doodling instead of paying attention--little did they know I could do both at the same time. 

I enjoy getting to know people in a deep level. I like to do this because I like collecting information that I can compare and contrast to other people. I don't do this in a structured way, it's more like I let the conversation flow naturally and as it goes on I pick up nuances of how they really think and I secretly log that stuff away for the future. It obviously can't all be accurate, I daresay it never will be.

Anyways! That's me on the surface and a cell beneath it, but I'm not going to indulge myself like this anymore, so yeah!

Nice to be here, and I look forward to discussing things with everyone!

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome!
Welcome Amber!
I'm so surprised! Thank you everyone for such warm welcomes!
Welcome
Welcome, Amber!
Hey Amber!     I'm new here too and like you i came to find intelligent discussions and people!Some of it is hard to follow sometimes but I do my best! Hope to see you on here soon!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service