HEAVEN AND HELL ARE DIVINE?

Describing Heaven:

"all flesh shall come to worship before me" (Isaiah 66:22,23).

The walls of the new city are precious jewels. The gates are twelve single pearls. The city itself and its streets are pure gold, yet like transparent glass. This is found in Revelation 21:18, 19, 21.

The leaves of the tree of life will guarantee our health. and the crystal pure water of the river of life will flow from the throne of God to the tree of eternal life. For the first time since the Garden of Eden, God's children may eat out of this tree in His paradise (Genesis 3:22 and Revelation 2:7).

In heaven we will be given new names, new imperishable bodies. and we will be clothed in the white robes of righteousness. We will be glorious living stones; pillars in the eternal temple of God (I Corinthians 15:52; 1 Peter 2:5; Revelation 3:12).

Describing Hell:

Revelation 14:10,11  tells us the final, eternal destiny of the sinner: “He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...the smoke of their torment ascended up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night."

“Shame and everlasting contempt” (Daniel 12:2)

“Everlasting punishment” (Matthew 25:46)

“Weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 24:51)

“Fire unquenchable” (Luke 3:17)

“Indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish” (Romans 2:8,9)

“Everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord” (2 Thessalonians 1:9)

“Eternal fire...the blackness of darkness for ever” (Jude 7,13)

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth" (Matthew 25:30).

Describing the human Soul:

the soul has often been deemed integral or essential to consciousness and personality, and may be synonymous with spirit, mind or self. but...modern science has proven that your personality is in direct relation to the brain's frontal lobe.

Now...how can a soul go to heaven or hell and feel pain or joy? The brain which is a physical thing is responsible for this.

This is why I feel that Heaven and Hell are man made.

Tags: Hell, heaven, made, man

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"This is why I feel that Heaven and Hell are man made."

And you are right, Jon. All religions are man made, reflecting their inadequacies.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service