Have you ever heard a christian say "I don't believe in dinosours?"

I have had this told to me when i was a little kid and the response was "They put the bones in the wrong place" And there to big to have been real. I'm not big into caring but i wanna know if others have heard this one before too. This was a long time ago but i wonder.....(And yes i found this person insane) But i wasn't the kid to point that out id just let them realize dinosaurs was real on there own terms.

Views: 553

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No. My theory on multiple universes is not as good as a physicist's theory. Aunt Gertrude's explaination of networking is not as good as Jan the IT Manager's. People dedicate their careers to the study of dinosaurs and they're best prepared to enlighten us about the who what why where and when of giant lizards.

I say that the existance of dinosaurs has nothing to do with human religion. It's like saying that plate techtonics exist to show us the majesty of our gods' creative powers...when plate techtonics would exist and did exist when there are/were no humans to contemplate them.

Thankfully, no. :D

But the explanations that clergymen presented before geologists who discovered fossils were quite funny. (Yep, this was before Evolution was put forward)

"These are the bones of the animals who didn't get board on Noah's Ark and died due to the flood, this confirms the existence of Noah's Ark." Or "God put these bones to confuse you." 

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com