Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

Have the rich and powerful lost their altruistic instincts?

Humans are the most altruistic and good of all the animal species, yet at present, our rich and powerful allow the poorest of us to starve to death by hoarding their wealth. This is unheard of in the animal world.

https://www.upworthy.com/9-out-of-10-americans-are-completely-wrong...

Generally speaking, in ancient days the rich and powerful insured that the poor were taken care of to the best of their ability. In the past, the rank and file demanded that the rich and powerful live up to that good altruistic trait by revolting against them. The French Revolution is a good example of this. Have the rank and file lost their altruistic and good characters by allowing the rich and powerful to let people starve to death while doing nothing?

Are the notions of liberty, equality, and fraternity dead in the world?

Is mankind at the point of losing the altruistic instincts that has made us the greatest animal that the world has ever produced?

Regards

DL

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back in the ancient days having a good old revolt and finding your entire estate and more -- at best -- on fire was a good incentive to share at least a token amount. Nowadays there is such a worship of celebrity and ostentatious wealth that avarice is openly rewarded and regarded as a virtue.

We sure like our bad boys for sure.

I put my faith in the young as their parents are too stuck in their ideological and religious holes.

The young of today are not nearly as gullible. 

Look at the rich prick the U.S. elected for president.

Do we need more proof that all countries are oligarchies, regardless of what they call themselves?

Regards

DL

Thanks for this. I will check them out.

Regards

DL

Christianity was invented and spread for the purpose of establishing and maintaining the Monarchial form of government.  That is why the Lord's prayer says  "Thy Kingdom Come."

The Holy Trinity is The King, the Heir to the Throne, and the Church, which translates into The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost.

I explain all this in my book, "The Greatest Scam Ever Sold" which is now available on Ebay or by contacting me.

I hope you do better at apologetics for the intelligentsia than the Christian apologists do for their side. 

They have deteriorated quite a bit of late and do a really poor job of it.

Nice that you had what it took to put a book together.

That is my hope for the future.

Regards

DL

RSS

© 2020   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service