I wanted to say something to you as a Christian. I am sorry for hate being thrown at you. It is not my place to judge a single person. If you deny God I do not like that. Probably as much as you don't like me claiming him. I believe God hates sin and not you. I pray that in your search to deny God you find him. I think you will. I always find myself apologizing for some one else but Christians are human and full of sin. When something scares us, like this site, we have a tenancy to hate it. Even try to spout angry words at it. So please be/stay open minded and always be aware of the unknown. Facts are good but the questioned is more fun.

Sent from http://www.thinkatheist.com/profile/John43

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

um...

great! can YOU stay open minded and realise that facts are facts and therefore truths?

I do not think we search to *not* find him, we search because of many different reasons, the main is that our intellect doesn't allow us to accept a invisable guy has control of our lives, and our souls, and wants to send us to hell because he loves us.
ok, thats just one reason....
The questioned is more fun? You might make an enthusiastic scientist if you turn your questions into answers! You are on the verge of being an atheist. Once the answers don't add up, you'll be back in posting with us.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Things you hate.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by SteveInCO 14 minutes ago. 66 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service