If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking guys for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar guys, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the guys. Only a first name and the guys TA profile URL will be used. Guys may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Guys may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every guy will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 guys will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Q; I want to submit a pic for the calendar, But I need to give photographic credits to the photographer, is this possible?

A; Yes. Put the credit on the pic itself and note it in the submission.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd totally do this, but i've got one ass-bastard of a zit right at the moment.
Gorramn face.
that's why science made photoshop
Which is a bad thing, why?
Do it. All the cool atheists are doing it...
Hi! Add me now or I'll be totally crushed forever, okay?
If anyone has a thing for the pillsbury dough boy, I'll send em my pic.
Don't be babies. I'm 5' 8" and 180 lbs. and I'm entering this shit.
Woot! There's a lotta conversation about this in the girls calendar discussion. Part of the goal is to show diversity in atheism, and a broader definition of what's sexy (like, you know, brains & personalities)
Boom! HEADSHOT!
White dress. Go for the Officer & a Gentlemen look.
will you be too sexy for your shirt?
Morgan You better Be in this, You sexy bastard.

RSS

Forum

Sobbing

Started by Belle Rose in Advice 15 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Where in your life is reason absent?

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Ed 44 minutes ago. 2 Replies

"Nude" women's cycling team uniforms: indecent?

Started by Gallup's Mirror in Society. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 26 Replies

Blog Posts

PI = 4

Posted by _Robert_ on September 16, 2014 at 8:53pm 4 Comments

Invictus

Posted by Marinda on September 11, 2014 at 4:08pm 0 Comments

Ads

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service