A particular image keeps reappearing in news images of protests against a Mosque at Ground Zero. It states 'You can Build a Mosque at Ground Zero when we can build a Synagogue in Mecca'.

I fail to see the validity of the argument. Any thoughts?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I um....don't know anything about Judaism history, other then the Torah.
Are we going to define right and wrong by what the Saudis do? What's next? Lets get rid of freedom of speech until North Korea allows it!
When Jesus comes back and slaughters all the Muslims, then the Jews will have a synagogue in Mecca...but, then, maybe not, for he would be killing people who pray to his daddy. Or will Jesus lead the Christians, who worship him, and kill his daddy's chosen people, the Jews?
The protester seems not to realize the US doesn't run the world. Muslims in a country granting freedom of religion are expected to wait for changes in a different country before being allowed to worship freely. There's such a severe lack of intelligence in the concept.
I think the protester is just making a point. That point being... Listen you bunch of f*****-in-the-head radical Muslims - take your Mosque and sh****....oops I need to bring it down a few notches, don't I?
Because YOU KNOW the radical Muslims DO LOOK at the Mosque "near" Ground Zero as a proud victory!

Is it legal? Yes. Is it within their rights?... of course. Is it right --.. H*** F*** NO!

Two blocks is too close! I'd say 10 blocks would be a lot more acceptable. Yes that's right, 10 blocks; sometimes a little distance can make a big difference.

I don't trust that Iman. He seems sneaky to me. Call it woman's intuition or whatever you want to call it. Call it bigory or racisim.... because what you call it does not matter - what matter's is I'm still very angry about 9/11.

RSS

Forum

The Doctor and the Farmer

Started by Reg The Fronkey Farmer in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Reg The Fronkey Farmer 2 hours ago. 11 Replies

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Started by Stephen Gunn in Small Talk. Last reply by ɐuɐz ǝllǝıuɐp 3 hours ago. 12 Replies

It happened

Started by Belle Rose in Atheist Parenting. Last reply by Emperor Milos 7 hours ago. 77 Replies

Lobby

Started by Glen L in Small Talk. Last reply by captain kingsway 11 hours ago. 8 Replies

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 19 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service