Hello everyone

It's great to find this place, I've been searching for somewhere where I can share and learn from people who 'don't buy it' as it were.

For those who care to know, I am a 28 year old guy living and working in Hong Kong. I've lived in several countries and having a broad world view has really changed my feelings on life.

Living where I do, it's difficult to discuss subjects relating to Atheism, so I'm hoping that I can meet some great people, make good friends, and if anyone lives nearby we should definitely discuss over a few beers.

Outside of Atheist discussion I love reading, making new friends, language learning, radio talk shows, martial arts and film. Feel free to discuss any with me, you can never have too many friends!

One thing I would like to ask... Atheist reading/literature. I have read Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris which is of course mandatory in this area, but I would love to hear your suggestions if any.

Thanks and I look forward to making lots of new friends here!

Damian.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good luck!!

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Davis Goodman 37 minutes ago. 9 Replies

Blog Posts

Dead man's Switch

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 11:29pm 0 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.