Hello everyone

It's great to find this place, I've been searching for somewhere where I can share and learn from people who 'don't buy it' as it were.

For those who care to know, I am a 28 year old guy living and working in Hong Kong. I've lived in several countries and having a broad world view has really changed my feelings on life.

Living where I do, it's difficult to discuss subjects relating to Atheism, so I'm hoping that I can meet some great people, make good friends, and if anyone lives nearby we should definitely discuss over a few beers.

Outside of Atheist discussion I love reading, making new friends, language learning, radio talk shows, martial arts and film. Feel free to discuss any with me, you can never have too many friends!

One thing I would like to ask... Atheist reading/literature. I have read Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris which is of course mandatory in this area, but I would love to hear your suggestions if any.

Thanks and I look forward to making lots of new friends here!

Damian.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good luck!!

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service