Okay folks, we are all secure atheists, right? This question is just for fun! What religious themed songs have you caught yourself singing along with, or at least taping your foot to?  Here are two songs that get me every time:  Three Wooden Crosses sung by Randy Travis & Jesus Take the Wheel sung by Carrie Underwood.

Views: 1173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What if God was one of us - Joan Osborne.

@Helen as soon as I started listening to your song, my wife said "oh, I like that song!" For the record my wife's a Christian (I still love her despite her faults...)

Oops, sorry! Lol.

as performed by Dr Evil and Mini-me in "Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me",

Brother Ali - The Good Lord http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7ndaREzYc

@b.Lee my 2 year old daughter came in the room and danced while I listened to your song. 

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly the lead singer was drunk or high and slurred the words, it was originally In the Garden of Eden.

Great song!

I think he was drunk and high. Also one of the best pieces of music ever created and in heavy rotation (at least the first half) among my work music. :)

A friend and I produce a concert in 1970, headliner was Iron Butterfly was one hell of a party.

Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Love this song. Its written into my will that this will be played at my funeral

RSS

Blog Posts

The tale of the twelve officers

Posted by Davis Goodman on August 27, 2014 at 3:04am 4 Comments

Birthday Present

Posted by Caila Rowe on August 26, 2014 at 1:29am 9 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service