If people like this, maybe we can keep it going. I need some cheering up, so I'm going to list three things that are good in my life. You do the same. Oh yeah. It doesn't have to be three. Pick any number that suits you, and list a few 'good things' in your life right now.
1) My family. I have a wonderful husband. Since he can't legally bring in a paycheck right now, he goes the distance taking care of the house. Every dish is ALWAYS washed, the laundry is ALWAYS done, and he ALWAYS greets me with a kiss when I get home from work. We knew I wouldn't be able to get much rest today because I'm working OT, so he even cooked dinner so I could sleep in! 2) My education. No matter what, I have an internet connection, so I have an education. 3) Health. No one in my family needs immediate medical care. That's actually pretty huge, considering the state of our economy.
Right. Your turn. Consider it a social experiment.
My family and friends...(like you) are a big part of the good things in my life. My life experience and the open mind I both inherited and have worked hard to open further. The wonderful people I have had the great fortune to meet and spend time with in this lifetime. My wife who has taken me places I never would have gone on my own. I actually love to go and see new places and things largely because of her! My son who continues to astonish me with his general positive outlook despite going through things that would mortally depress most people. This beautiful state of arkansas with its hills and creeks and rivers, waterfalls, wildlife, caverns, diamond mine, lakes, hot springs, etc....
1. Youtube.I'm able to watch my favourite couple of tv without having to watch the boring bits.
2. Books.I have a thick book to read so it will hopefully keep me busy for a while but if it doesn't I've got a couple of other books I can read.
3. Horse-riding.I go once a week.Last week and today I absolutely loved my canter.I get very excited about my canter,it's weird but I can't help myself.I was sitting very straight,barely moving with my heels down and toes up.
1. It's the summer which is a huge relief after a very stressful semester.
2. I got two jobs without applying or interviewing and it will be nice to finally have money.
3. Hmmm that's really all I have. I need to make some friends.