God I'm giving you a thread on Think Atheist ... I have a few questions that me and my friends would like answered ... like what you'd like us to do and why ... or how it all came into being ... await your response

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you cut your foreskin that I, God, gave you, bath in my holy water and follow the Terms of Use that were written in My word, then all your sin will be forgiven.
Not if you're going to take that tone. What, you can create an entire universe, but you can't manage some basic manners?
I created you! Manners are meaningless. When did you behave politely to your book or computer?
If I fail to observe proper input methods when communicating with my computer, I get an undesirable result. It's all about knowing your audience, really. Maybe you are the real God after all.
You are not considered My audience since you do not listen to My will. Only those who follow Me are worthy of My love.
If I am not your audience in this thread, then I suppose you aren't talking to me right now. I feel that's a reasonable exemption from having to listen... or an awkward paradox.
I am God. When you are God, paradoxes are acceptable! Only if I want them to be. I am omnipotent. I can do anything. I am God.
That seems like a sweet perk. Next election, I'm running for God.
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto Me the things which be Mine's.
Salads are My gift to those who are worthy. Those who do not worship me do not deserve Caesar salads all around, extra parmesan, roughly shaved. I created Caesar and Caesar salads. I am God.
I created the earth and the sky. The one who believe in Me will never starve, 'cause I feed them My love.
Last time I tried to 'feed someone my love' the result was a restraining order.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Science Isn't About Truth

Started by Ari E. S. in Philosophy. Last reply by Unseen 12 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service