God I'm giving you a thread on Think Atheist ... I have a few questions that me and my friends would like answered ... like what you'd like us to do and why ... or how it all came into being ... await your response

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too funny! Actually belly laughed! thanks!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I Love it!!! Belly laugh from me as well!!! :D
Restraining orders are from the devil. Only a fool will follow it's will.
wow really! So a woman and child who are being beaten that have a restraining order put aganist the person doing the beaten, are doing an act of the devil? Seriously?! quit somkin that crack! it kills brain cells LOL
I gift each and every one of you with one body that will act as a vessel for your soul. You turn away from Me, I will punish those who oppose Me so that they can turn on the right path.
They refused My help, thus they refused My gift that I gave them at their conception. They have to suffer for their sins so that they can turn to me and be saved, for I am God, and I am Love.
Your limited understanding cannot comprehend My plan. I am omnipotent. I can do anything. I am God. Who are you to question me?
I am no religion. I am the one and true God.
The cruelty in the bible was caused by the people who turned away from Me. You are the cause for your own misery. Come to me, my children, because I am your father and I am love.
All the children they either weren't baptized in my name and payed for their ancestral sin. Only those who asked my help with tears in their eyes have survived.
Because you mortals discovered, cured or helped something because I allowed it to happen. I act through you. Those who oppose me will never be able to achieve anything.
I am omnipotent. I am omniscient. I choose what I do. I follow my plan. Only those worthy will be saved. Those who are not growing limbs do not deserve them, since they are sinners. They must pray and worship me, since I am God, and I am Love.

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Favorite movie or actor/actress.

Started by Devlin Cuite in Small Talk. Last reply by Devlin Cuite 5 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 2 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.