God I'm giving you a thread on Think Atheist ... I have a few questions that me and my friends would like answered ... like what you'd like us to do and why ... or how it all came into being ... await your response

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I just add ... should we all be vegetarian, who invented the jungle and .... stuff under the sea and IS IT ALL FAIR AFTER ALL?
I like trees n flowers ... ok you dun a good job .. just ....
My big thing is ... people suffering ... our species having so many difficulties managing ourseves and all that .. y7eah the anwer my friend is blowwing int he wind
God... why do you blame us for the shortcomings you programmed into us?
You silly gooses. Who are you talking to?
I think you mean, 'to whom are you talking?' :D
My English Achilles heel is knowing when to use "whom".
Mine is nit picking!
Lol!
I know this is from, like, ages ago, but 'whom' is the objective case of 'who', just as 'me' is the objective case of 'I'.

note the parallels:

Who caught the ball?
I caught the ball.

To whom did she throw the ball?
She threw the ball to me.

Can I have the ball now?
Can who have the ball?

This isn't part of the damn grammar lesson. Give me the ball!
Give the ball to whom?

I'm serious!
Too bad; it's my ball now. Piss off.

On a side note, I think you were also being called out on ending a sentence with a preposition. Some people take issue with it, though I am not one of those people.
I think you were also being called out on ending a sentence with a preposition

I'm used to that. My wife corrects me each and every time I ask "where are you at?". You'd think she'd learn by now that I am not changing my speech patterns any time soon.
Hmm. I am really in trouble now I was taking a piss when the class covered all this. But I talk the language. I'm one of those who puts a comma where I would take a breath...at. ;-)

RSS

Forum

The Cross

Started by Belle Rose in Religion and the Religious, Atheism and Atheists. Last reply by Davis Goodman 2 hours ago. 21 Replies

Help Think Atheist!

Started by David Smith in Theistic Arguments and Debate Help. Last reply by Simon Mathews 11 hours ago. 18 Replies

How do you cure Insanity???

Started by Belle Rose in Advice. Last reply by MikeLong 21 hours ago. 38 Replies

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service