It's gotta be at least 1 G Dietybytes. Every name, face and bad deed. Every second of everyone's existence, Every text message, every thought. God IS everywhere. I guess we all have serial numbers. Maybe DNA is just a ID barcode. We need a YHWHleaks. Being omniscient, poor god can't forget anything. He can forgive, but not forget. Bummer.

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He might be omnipresent but does he have a website? I feel sorry for his IT dept. having to back up all that data. Imagine queuing up on the day of judgement and being asked…”Ermm, who are you again” because of a database corruption. Make sure to keep the log files on a separate partition!!

Is a Gdb one billion dietybytes or 1,024,000,000 dietybytes?

INSERT INTO WORLD.CHURCH(church_name, followers, aggravating) VALUES('Catholic Church', 1300000000, 0);

INSERT INTO WORLD.CHURCH(church_name, followers, aggravating) VALUES('Westboro Baptist Church', 73, 1);

int N,i;

#DEFINE POPULATION = 8,000,000,000

for (i = 0; I < POPULATION+1; i++)
     {
     if (subject(i) == atheist)

torture_burn(i);

else

cloud_harps_angels(i);
     }
     return 0;
}

Though god does seem to have some serious psychological  hangups with forgiving anybody anything at all.

I was a little constipated this morning. Did he watch and record me taking a crap?

Yes, he gets off on that kind of stuff.

Maybe 'god' does not need a database. Since 'he is everywhere', I expect this also means 'he is at every time'. For 'him' he could just play out the time line like a nice perfectly secure, infinite density, recording, of every crazy, pointless, important, and embarrassing event at 'his' leasure. Sadly, since he also should have an infinite bod-rate, he has already finish his 'job', decided what to do about it, and taken a permanent vacation. The rest is just waiting for the recording to catch up with us 'bugs in temporal amber' to notice.

Damn, I think I just made a great case for Deaism... (Sorry for spelling.....'God' will take care of that latter  ;p)  )     

And if god is indeed omnipresent does that mean he has to be in hell?

Yes, generally, and a few other less pleasant places....

Where does God store all of his knowledge of the universe? Every movement of every subatomic particle, constantly updated moment to moment, stretching to infinity...

"I have a map of the United States. It's actual size. It says one mile equals one mile." -Steven Wright

Which then comes to the $10 x10^32 question:

What if the 'answer' demands that we have 10 x10^33 brain cells to understand it?

I am shooting for a few less.....;p)

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 28 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service