I saw this on a friend's time line on facebook.  On one hand, I was very amused with a dark sense of humor, and on the other, I was slamming my head against the desk because of such a description.

Have fun with it! I did!

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's like watching and listening to someone drag their finger nails across a chalk board when you read it. 

When I read, "...then He carves you a new smiling face..." this is what I see:

Have you heard the fallacy that it is you damned atheists and/or secularists that came up with the idea to replace the word Christmas with X-mas as part of your war on Christianity?  (sarcasm)

I can't tell you how tired I am of correcting friends, acquaintances, or even strangers of such ignorance by pointing out that the "X" is not an "X" but the Greek letter Chi and then go into the history of the abbreviation.  This is where throwing out the seminary and/or ordained minister card helps in getting them to listen after they say, "but my pastor/deacon/teacher says..."

Yeah, but we don't know about all that Greek stuff, we just use it as part of our war on Christianity.

ChristMyth is the correction spelling...please use during the Holiday Season.

Christ mythWikipedia: For a comparison between Jesus Christ and pagan mythology see Jesus Christ and comparative mythology.

Keep the discussion on topic. ~ ADMIN

(If I get a smart assed reply It will be a 1 week suspension)

Act like adults here.

Yep, just like a pumpkin.  They  open the skull and remove the brain then carve out a scary face which is illumined by an evil light.  Its all designed to frighten and control children and grownups alike.  

Religion!  God's pumpkin lobotomy!

With a lobotomy, you still keep part of your functioning brain. This is more like liposuction.

I would rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy !!

Money , power and the churches holding all together in a big dung beetle ball....

RSS

© 2019   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service