In response to the video from TED about GM crops on this website, i thought this documentary would be a good answer. So please watch it as it may just change your mind on so many different levels and make you ponder about a lot of issues and how just changing the way you shop, you might just bring change on a whole lot of different levels.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please post the TED video that you refer to. Also, let's discuss here about GM ( since I momentarily don't have my headphones )

I am pretty unfamiliar with GM crops. I am being told, by doctrine junkies, that they are a way to slowly kill the population. I don't think that's why people modify crops, but rather to maximize profit. I know from personal experience that GM crops lack the natural flavor that granny Smith's apples have, compared to those big ass modified apples. Are they dangerous in some sense to our health?

On the other hand, they are a good way to feed an increasingly growing population.

I would like your thoughts on this, T/A. This is relevant to my interests.

RSS

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service