If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking ladies for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar girls, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the girls. Only a first name and the girl’s TA profile URL will be used. Girls may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Girls may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every girl will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 girls will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Views: 3657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whose reaction are you referring to, and why do you say traumatic event?
CarolAnn's. How else do you explain that level of offense to the mere suggestion of making such a celebratory calendar, unless such an innocent suggestion triggered for her some horrible memory?
I think he's referin' to insecurity causin' a traumatic issue for those that don't like the human form depicted in all its splendor.
Yes, I would love to read it, please attach all images.

take care
Ah, yes, because womens' lib is all about no longer being subservient to men and becoming subservient to other women. Sheesh. Really?
HA! good one.
If I look good in a picture, "sexy" or not, I enjoy the picture. I don't care if other people look at it, and if they like it, so be it. Knowing you look good has nothing to do with being exploited. I enjoy looking at "sexy" pictures of girls (and guys too, but that's not the point here), even though I am not sexually attracted to them - the human body is a beautiful thing - there's nothing wrong with enjoying your own body and showing it off to people if you have that confidence.
Wow! And I thought it was the theists who were the up-tight prudes!
It'll be alright. I doubt that the calendar would have been too graphic. If it were, I would hope it would be artsy. Like women through out the ages have been depicted. I see nothing wrong with celebratin' the human body. Its not like its a sin or anyth...... oh
Guys of Think Atheist Calendar 2010 can be found here :] Please enter!
Rule number one, no nudity. How is this sparking such controversy among the women? As a society have we really grown this ashamed of the human form as to have people express disgust to the fact that people enjoy an attractive body?
Exactly. I'm already ashamed enough of my own body. Now I have to be ashamed of everyone else's, too?

RSS

Support T|A

Think Atheist is 100% member supported

All proceeds go to keeping Think Atheist online.

Donate with Dogecoin

Members

Forum

Torture Works

Started by Unseen in Ethics & Morals. Last reply by Unseen 28 minutes ago. 34 Replies

Blog Posts

I am tired

Posted by Philip Jarrett on April 18, 2014 at 12:09am 4 Comments

Videos

• Add Videos

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Into life hacks? Check out LabMinions.com

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

© 2014   Created by Dan.