If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking ladies for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar girls, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the girls. Only a first name and the girl’s TA profile URL will be used. Girls may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Girls may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every girl will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 girls will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Views: 3753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aw comon... does one need to be sexy? Dang it! 20 yrs too late for me! Care for a faded kodak snapshot from 1979?
frantically digging through photo albums..
And is there no other way to promote atheism besides using sexy girls?

Your choice, but mine as well. So long, and thanks for all the fish!...

Adva
Of course there are other ways to promote atheism. I had to reconcile this with myself as a feminist and a women's studies major, but this is a project that has been thrown around by various members of the site for nearly a year now, and we decided that we finally wanted to make it happen :). I figured that not everyone would be thrilled with the idea, but that's also the beauty of the site; you aren't expected to agree with everything that we do.

If you ever have any suggestions for other types of fundraising/ advertising for the site that you'd like to see and would support, feel free to drop us a line. We're always looking for suggestions!
Couldn't there also be a calendar with hot and sexy atheist boys? That way, there's something for everyone. Quite honerstly, it's not a bad idea, but it does exclude a lot of people!
If we can find enough boys who would do this, we can certainly see if it would be possible to do. If we don't get enough entries in time, however, what else would you guys like to see in place of a calendar?
Wish I had a decent body or I'd do it.
Can't it be serene Boys as well....Atheism is the quotient of brain rather than the Bodily manifestation....My opinion !!
I for one have been more attracted to confidence in a man than the old beefcake steroid look. Something like a faded plaid flannel shirt and a REAL smile.
What about potbellies?
its a total package thing Reg, The guy on King Of Queens is a total babe.
I agree. There has to be a Guys of Think Atheist calendar too, the lot won't be interested in other dudes, but some of us are. And I bet the ladies will love it too.

Besides, at least WE get to do nipples. :)

RSS

Forum

The Shinto Flower among the Weeds of Religion

Started by Cato Rigas in Advice. Last reply by Belle Rose 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Awe struck

Started by Davis Goodman in Small Talk. Last reply by Unseen 15 hours ago. 15 Replies

"I'm Christian and I vote."

Started by Ed in Small Talk. Last reply by James Cox 15 hours ago. 40 Replies

Blog Posts

Life Condensed

Posted by Cato Rigas on October 19, 2014 at 8:30pm 1 Comment

Cool Vehicle Inspection!

Posted by Ed on October 18, 2014 at 9:03am 2 Comments

Services we love!

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by umar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service