If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking ladies for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar girls, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the girls. Only a first name and the girl’s TA profile URL will be used. Girls may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Girls may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every girl will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 girls will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Views: 3721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And we'll be able to purchase these via the shop portion of this site, I assume?
It will be available at cafepress for $17.
Could we get a list of the usernames of the chosen members for each calendar? Or a pointer to the post if I'm just missing it? Thanks.
I decided not to put the links to members profiles for security reasons.
OK. Could you ... poll them and see if they mind being outed, and link to the "don't mind"s? I think most would feel they're rather out already. Figuring it out would be a simple matter of a sequential search through profiles, right?
He's probably more concerned about stalkers than outing people. However, I personally would not care if there was a link to my profile but also don't care that there isn't...I'm indifferent. I was actually surprised my a friend of mine sent me a message telling me my pic was in the calendar (I had not checked my email yet so I didn't know it had been released)...pretty cool :)

I think I'm going to buy one of the calendars (probably the men one too) and donate them for the next Camp Quest Texas fundraiser as auction items.
He's probably more concerned about stalkers than outing people.

I understood that, and I respect it, but for people who use the same pic for their avie and their submission, it's just a vgrep, right? Three or four others are immediately recognizable to me, and I just got here. Is the worry about stalkers on TA or "outside" stalkers -- and is there a point in deterring just the stalkers who are too lazy to page through user pics? :-)

I personally would not care if there was a link to my profile but also don't care that there isn't

There kinda is now, yeah? :-)

Great pic by the way!
Yeah I will have it all set up to be easily purchasable from the site :]
Obviously you guys are going to try to get this out for the new year as you stated here on the forum and in the e-mail. However, will they be available for gift exchange on December 25th?
We will try our best! :]
Thanks. You guys are awesome and I'm grateful for all of the effort you put forth. If it helps the cause and if the ladies are sexy, then we both win. I like it.
haha Thanks for the support Lyonel!

BTW we already have 3 entry's

RSS

Events

Blog Posts

Labels

Posted by Quincy Maxwell on July 20, 2014 at 9:37pm 25 Comments

Services we love

We are in love with our Amazon

Book Store!

Gadget Nerd? Check out Giz Gad!

Advertise with ThinkAtheist.com

In need a of a professional web site? Check out the good folks at Clear Space Media

© 2014   Created by Dan.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service