If you’re sexy and you know it, submit a photo to Think Atheist ASAP! We’re putting together a fund raising calendar for the website of our most lovely-looking ladies for 2010, and we need some steamy photos FAST. So if you’ve always wanted to be one of those lucky calendar girls, now’s your chance!

Here are the official rules:

1. NO NUDITY. This is very important and must be strictly adhered to. Be sexy and racy, but no full frontal nudity will be used in the calendar.

2. No full names will be put on the calendar to protect the privacy and safety of all the girls. Only a first name and the girl’s TA profile URL will be used. Girls may also choose to use a pseudonym for the calendar if they wish.

3. Girls may request a month to have their photo associated with, but we cannot guarantee that every girl will get the month they chose.

4. Submissions must be in by no later than December 17th, 2009 at 11:59 pm. We understand this is kind of soon, but we need to get the calendar done before the new year!

5. There are only 12 months, so only 12 girls will ultimately be chosen. All decisions are to be made by Think Atheist staff members and are final.

6. Only one photo submission per participant allowed. Choose it wisely!

To submit a photo, email it to thinkatheist@gmail.com as an attachment. Photos should be jpegs, in the biggest file size you can make. A suggested pixel size of twenty three hundred by eighteen hundred is recommended. Questions or comments? Drop us a line over at the forum:

We can’t wait to see what you guys send in! And as always, thanks for helping out the community here at Think Atheist.

Views: 4162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oh, hello ms. may....lookin' good. oh wait, it's me!!
Looking good!
I bet you say that to all the girls...calendars.
The guys one looks good too.
Yes, because I am not in it! You can thank me.
Hope you're joking, SIASL; as March, I take offense. ; ) But in all seriousness, how do you not find June amazing?

Great job on both calendars! I like my sexy with a generous helping of intelligence and a dash of playfulness. Ordering both.
BOTH calendars look FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations to all the Girls and Guys of Think Atheist for sharing your beauty (and that word, by the way, encompasses "hot stuff" and "intellectually compelling") with the rest of the world on behalf of all atheists... and a HUGE kudos to the brilliant people who came up with the concept and made the magic happen!! Wooot wooooooot for you guys!

A blanket statement for any member of this group who has felt the need to complain about this project in any manner, whether in regard to the asthetic appeal of the models or of the imagined sexist undertones...

(cue sing-songy type children's music for effect NOW...)

"Nyah nyah nyah nyah... calendar's already priiinnnnted. You don't get your wayyyyyhayyyy. Nyah nyah nuh nyah nyahhhhh. People are gonna buyyyyyyy it. You're ju-hust jeallllous or really reallllllly duu-humb. And you-hoooo smeh-ehllll." (stick tounge out NOW...)

Thank you.
These turned out phenomenally. I think this should be an annual thing, with some contingency for "If you were in the past 2 years calendars, you're ineligible" so we get a broader sampling of our community than just those whom are unabashedly photogenic ;) .

I have to say... I think I fell just a *little* in love with Mr. February (he snuggling his free-thinking babe). Incredible sentiment, and beautiful execution.
I think this should be an annual thing, with some contingency for "If you were in the past 2 years calendars, you're ineligible" so we get a broader sampling of our community than just those whom are unabashedly photogenic ;) .

Great idea, Wendy!
I will post a forum about the sales. Yes there will be a calendar next year for sure with alot more planning! haha
BTW

Thanks everyone for your support!
are there plans to do calendars next year.....and start the promotion a little bit earlier next time?

Agreed. These need to be ready for sale in October and promoted for the next 4 months.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Rebel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service